Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center
Federally Listed Endangered, Threatened, and Candidate Species 1995
The following three kits may be ordered from the address listed below. Postage is provided to and from schools in the upper Midwest.
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
North Dakota Field Office
1500 Capitol Avenue
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501
- Endangered Species Tub
- The Tub is designed for use by teachers and other educators working with grades K-12. The Tub includes endangered species facts, group activities, videos, slide show, computer disc, wolf pelt, feathers, ecology blocks and puzzles, poster, and more.
- North Dakota's Prairie Dicovery Trunk
- The Trunk is designed for use by teachers and other educators working with grades K-12. The Trunk includes 4 unique prairie animal puppets and scripts; habitat storyboard; food web puzzle; card game; buffalo costume; prairie animal hides and skulls; slide show; video; teachers guide; and supplemental material.
- Prairie Wetlands Education Trunk
- The Trunk is designed for use by teachers and educators working with grades K-12. The Trunk includes 3 unique puppets, a script, and animal information; 3 interactive learning stations: wetland animal adaptations game (with game cards, photographs, animal track, clay for molds, and hands-on challenges), amphibian trivia game (with wooden game frogs, game cards, and bug awards), and aquatic habitat and plant puzzle activity (with habitat puzzle, game cards, and interesting plant and weland habitat facts); videos; posters; and 5 wetland animal pelts.
Return to Contents