Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center
Wyoming Rare Plant Field Guide
Sullivantia hapemanii var. hapemanii
- Similar Species: Saxifraga odontoloma has toothed, unlobed leaves and 10 stamens per flower. Conimitella williamsii has a racemose inflorescence. Heuchera parvifolia has a congested inflorescence and greenish-yellow
- Flowering/Fruiting Period: June-August.
- Distribution: S Montana, NC Wyoming, and C Idaho.
- Habitat: Moist calcareous outcrops and boulders in shady canyons and streams. Elev. 4600-8200 ft.
- References: Dorn 1992 b; Fertig 1993 a; Soltis 1991.